Crident Community
  • We want you!

Login through Discord (or create an account) to post threads, replies and reactions!

Sign in to follow this  

23 minutes ago, Rhys Graham said:

I prefer the classic rp_downtown varients, like the extended ones

I loved those maps but after 5 years it gets dull eventually.

1 minute ago, Mr Bond said:

I loved those maps but after 5 years it gets dull eventually.

Suppose, I stopped playing DarkRP a good while ago so didn't have the time to get bored of it 😂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• brilliantdiscord_widget
  • Topics

• Ping is raised based on the amount congestion and interference throughout the network, essentially a single user has to network data from his end to the server and the server back to everyone else which sounds complex but is very simple until you start throwing larger size content into those request, for example spawning 100 droids has to be networked to everyone on all their movements which causes congestion. If your wanting to decrease ping then I advise you lower content count and limit
    • This is probably a very common thing we tend to have 35-40 players on the server at peak time this is a starwars server (so lots of content unfortunatly 170 addons)  a few scripts about 100 jobs the ping show on the scorbored is about 200 or more per player I have managed to reduce this by reducing addons and other random stuff like scripts and jobs we dont actually need and gotten it to a point  where it is much better when not much is happening ingame Am i looing at the right
    • With the release of the budget $1/GB variants of Crident Minecraft hosting I thought it was a good time to create a BungeeCord setup tutorial. If you're not already familiar BungeeCord is a server proxy that allows you to connect multiple servers together to form a network, so by this basis you'll need three servers to be effective; one 1GB server to run as the BungeeCord proxy itself (needs to be restored and clean), and two other servers you want to tether (It's possible to just run one o
    • hi im fugitoid/bden  my life revolves around developing lua stuff or fixing broken existing lua i've been wasting my life on the overall gmod serious rp community at-large since the days where serious rp became an actual, dedicated thing, with actual, dedicated gamemodes/scripts/schemas. so roughly 13 years lol. i started when i was 14 i run a place called community85.com which generally acts as a hub for all things rp development but centered around a series of schemas I run
    • We can also IP white list certain IP's for rcon