Crident Community
  • We want you!

Login through Discord (or create an account) to post threads, replies and reactions!

Sign in to follow this  
drizzy.vip

What do you think of S&box?

If you haven't already heard - Facepunch are working on a new sandbox game, called S&box. Here's a rundown if you want it one.

The commits in the sbox discord have been starting to look more beefy, with things like var networking, server browser stuffs, and more. It's a running joke that Sandbox is going to be released on a date when it really isn't. But things are starting to actually get pretty interesting, so I was wondering what your guys thoughts on sbox are?

It just looks like a remake of GMod to me, with some better visuals and increased performance. Of course that's just the surface, and there are probably huge changes under the hood. It doesn't seem like anything new, except for the obvious changes in creating gamemodes. This doesn't stop be from wanting to try it when it's released, but I don't expect much.

I'm 50/50 on it I guess.